Shoreline Community College
• Shoreline Community College was founded in 1964, and is located in Shoreline, Washington, just to the north of Seattle.
• It has been operating for about 50 years, offering a wide variety of degree and certificate programs.
• The college contains 83 acres and continuously serves 12,000 full and part-time students.
• Faculty and professional staff help students choose between two transfer degrees and more than 50 professional-technical programs, some short-term, others taking up to two years to complete.
• Career training, worker retraining, Work First, Running Start, CEO and Study Abroad programs are a few of the other educational opportunities offered by SCC.
• It has a gorgeous campus with a big library providing books, academic journals, newspapers, DVDs, CDs, and other media to students, staff, faculty and Shoreline community members.
• The college also has twenty five open-access computers with library resources, Internet access on the main floor of the library, along with a teaching lab.
• Students can also check out digital cameras, flip cameras and laptop computers. On the lower level, there are 100 computers for student use in the Student Lab, as well as a Media Lab for faculty to experiment with and build new ways of teaching and learning.
• The Library also houses eLearning, the department that helps students and faculty with their online learning needs.
• Workforce Education is Shoreline Community College's Workforce Education Department supports students studying in any of the programs. The primary purpose is to use considerable resources and experience to help students get the ready for professional and personal life challenges.
• Workforce Education Funding offers assistance to eligible students to assist with education costs at Shoreline Community College.
• Work source Connection is a job connections center which provides students, community members and employers with career and job search resources. There is a single point of access to services for both job seekers and employers.
• The SCC Business Accelerator Program and the City of Shoreline Economic Development Office are engaged with the new and emerging businesses of Shoreline with business planning and beyond. The program offers workshops, classes, one-on-one counseling and opportunities for community involvement.
• Financial Aid
can help you apply for financial aid on behalf of the institution. You can apply for any of the programs depending upon the needs and the eligibility criteria. Checking with the financial aid office is great for this purpose.
Learn more about Shoreline Community College
Tufts Univ is a private college in Medford, Massachusetts. The two big undergraduate schools at this university are the School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering.
Wellesley Coll is a great private institution in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Wellesley is a women's liberal arts university that is situated in a great New England setting.
Santa Clara Univ is a private Jesuit university located right in Silicon Valley in Santa Clara, California.
University of Ill at Chicago is a major four-year university in the heart of one of our greatest cities.
Univ of St. Thomas is a private, Catholic, liberal arts university located in St. Paul, Minnesota. It enrolls a bit over 10,000 schools at any one time, with students able to choose from over 90 majors, 60 minors and 60 graduate degrees. It's located in a hip, urban area right alongside the Mississippi River.
Boston Coll is one of the top four-year universities in Massachusetts.
Univ of Connecticut is a well-known state school in Storrs, Connecticut. UC has a variety of undergraduate degrees plus masters and post-doctoral programs. In-state tuition is a bargain.
The Univ of New Hampshire is in Durham, New Hampshire and is the largest college in the state. There are over 100 undergraduate majors and the student enrollment is just around 15,000.
Copyright © 2021 www.OnlineCollegeCourses.org